Monday 10 August 2015

2 TV or not TV? that is the question I keep asking myself

I'm writing this  post on my iPad  because I'm travelling  for work and don't want to cart a laptop around, you know how heavy they are! So any typos noticed are because of this, ok?

Anyway, as business woman who has to travel you know what really irks me?



In hotels the pay (satellite) TV has about 15 million sport channels (OK, maybe not quite that many, but how many channels can you devote to sport?)  they even dedicate a couple of channels to kids viewing but, what about me?

I'm fine with free to air TV most of the time. But because I'm too tight-arse to have it at home I feel that when I stay in a hotel it's a bit extra special to have pay TV,  and would love to have life style channels, or cooking channels ..you get my drift?   But sadly  I am routinely disappointed with the offerings.

Do they (hotel operators) think that women don't travel, or watch TV?  I think a hotel brand that caters for women would do very well?

Some hotels are catering to their women business travellers







Richard Branson knows what women like! ...


What do you think?



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing