Monday 17 August 2015

Meet the Fockers....2015 version

It's only 97 days to our annual Meet the Fockers lunch!  If you're new to my blog you can read all about Fockers here.

This year we are going Asian. I like to have a cuisine theme each year. We have done Italian, Moroccan, Mexican so its about time we had something closer to home.




so I'm in the process of planning the menu, consulting my cook books






planning the table setting  design, flowers, crockery etc...

consulting the internet and pinterest!





I love the planning phase of a special occasion like this, so that's why I start months out.  In fact the date for our annual Fockers lunch is made 12 months in advance!

What about you, do you enjoy planning for special events? Any advice for my Asian inspired theme?






0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing