Friday 1 August 2014

Friday on my mind....

So I've come to the end of my second gap year week and what did I do?

The answer is...
nothing much!



I worked at the hospital on Monday,  but the rest of the week was totally devoted to
my birthday celebrations!

I also had some more gap year planning on my to do list,


and now that's done I can reward myself with a fabulous girlfriends lunch date today in a lovely location HERE, in the southern highlands



Part of my gap year planning involves a reconnaissance trip to Europe in September to attend an open day at Le Cordon Bleu for prospective students, to check out the rental apartments in Paris and to go and see my sister who has moved to Amsterdam. I'm also doing a side trip to London to see my niece her new baby and some more family. Favourite first daughter from NYC is flying over to visit with me in London as well, and we plan to do some Westend shows, and some day trips to Bath, Oxford and Stratford Upon Avon.

Oh, and I might have done a bit of op shopping too this week, and I cannot confirm or deny that I might have purchased yet more furniture, but I'll save that reveal  for another day.

I'm out to lunch, so enjoy your Friday!



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing