Tuesday 5 August 2014

Ahead of the curve... again

Those who know me well, know that I often have great ideas and then do nothing (or very little) about them and then someone else goes on with my idea and makes a great success with it.

Well, this time I am once again ahead of the curve. After announcing my gap year plans, I came across this story about taking time off to travel and experience the world.

How's the planning going I hear you ask?

Well,

Researching flights and reading lots of reviews for the lower cost carriers,  (sorry Qantas) as less money spent in the air is more for the ground, and lets face it, air travel these days is really a bus trip not much glamour left in air travel I'm afraid to say.





Spent a lot of time checking out airbnb and a site recommended by expatica.com called Paris attitude to find an apartment for our 3 months in Paris. I have 2 shortlisted, however I'm not going to book the apartment  until I have done my open day at Le Cordon Bleu

and I'm spending lots of time watching all kinds of cooking/travel shows to get ideas of where to go in Europe. I'm especially loving Shane Delia in Turkey on SBS.


And now since it's Tuesday that would be Tart's day!



You'll have to come back to see what transpires!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing