Tuesday 19 August 2014

Days of my life.....





It's now 1 month since my "grown up gap year" started and I am now starting to wonder how I managed to do anything else when I was working.  I have now got myself in a sort of routine and am finding I am  getting.stuff.done.com here at Glenquarry central.

Renovations are almost underway, builder confirmed, doors ordered and kitchen people coming on Thursday to discuss designs etc. Floor covering picked and quoted for,  and landscaping and new fencing quoted and ready to start in a couple of weeks.



Then,  there is my trip to Europe in 4 weeks time! All sorted, booked and printed out. Only thing left to arrange is shows in London and day trips, any suggestions??



Now to Fockers Lunch...




for those of you  not familiar with this scene gem here is the trailer. Anyway our Fockers lunch is an annual event where we have all the assorted in laws, boy/girl friends families and some "honorary" Fockers for a BIG lunch party. It's so BIG we even send invitations.... and a save the date 6 months before! It's a not to be missed event.

Here is a sneak peek of  this years invite..









Also a postscript to this post  today at tarts the we had a gentleman join our table, the one from the other table! I sense some this may lead to some drama as do we want to admit a Torte full time to the Tarts?  Watch this space for more

days of my life!


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing