Thursday 4 September 2014

Unsubscribe me........!







If you've been wondering where I've been for the last week, I've been unsubscribing from marketing emails. You know the type, you might buy something once from somewhere, or look at a website and then you are locked in to getting all their junk email forever and a day.

Well, as I am now on my GAP YEAR and have TIME to get.stuff.done. I am trawling through all those emails and unsubscribing.

It's a demon of a job, let me tell you something for nothing....

Some are easy, you just have to click and then say "thank you" you are now unsubscribed.

BUT others want a whole song and dance about WHY you are unsubscribing!!



Let's just say that I do not need any personalised jewellery! I bought some for a Christmas present about 10 years ago and have been putting up with their junk in my in box for the remaining years.

NOW GONE!

YAY!

I don't know about you, but I don't get many personal emails anymore (insert sad face here  :-( )
most of it is junk mail, so when I finally get all my unsubscribes done,  will I be facing a lonely inbox each day?



Maybe not!!


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing