Saturday 24 December 2011

Foot note..

You will recall in a previous episode that my significant other had a minor accident at the hotel in NYC and we had the whole CSI experience.

Well just to let you know that they ( that is the hotel, not CSI) rang today to see how he was ( code for "we hope you are not going to sue us!") I am hoping that it will translate to lots of extra reward points on my Marriott Account ( I hope they are reading this!)

We have walked all over east village today and found a gourmet supermarket just around the corner from us it is so big it has 2 Floors!  We have planned the Christmas day menu, but you will have to wait until tomorrow's post to see what we are going to cook.


BTW: I think it it highly amusing that a blog site spell check does not recognise the work blog! Go figure!

Merry Christmas!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing