Sunday 25 December 2011

Not a Snow White Christmas!

midday christmas eve..

Weather report:


Weather for New York, NY

32°F | °CSatSunMonTue
Mostly SunnyMostly SunnyMostly SunnyRain
Clear
Wind: N at 4 mph
Humidity: 54%41°31°49°34°43°32°47°36°



:-(

we all slept in today ( except for Verity who was up early to go and grab some bargains) I blame it on the 50+ blocks we walked yesterday.

Today preps are in full swing for the BIG DAY. My sister Michelle and her family have arrived and are ensconced in their penthouse down town and I believe a visit to FAO is underway as I write for her 9 year old twins, what a great Christmas trip for them!

A visit to the wonderful 2 storey supermarket to get out last minute supplies and then some cooking

Lunch menu for tomorrow:

Nibbles first

Grilled lobster tails with garlic butter

Roast free range chickens

Roasted Pork Loin with Juniper berry ( if I can find them) gravy

Assorted roast vegetables

the girls are doing desert  (Verity tells me she is still researching  her contribution) and Ingrid is going a pumpkin pie. all very USA.

And the boys are in charge of the drinks so I hope a few quality champers will be provided  (vince?)

So we're off to have our very own Merry Christmas! Hope your day is wonderful too!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing