Thursday 8 December 2011

Don't drink and Blog, or email or text!

I am in the midst of getting ready for our trip to New York for Christmas, YES I am having a WHITE Christmas, miracle on 34th St, every New York Christmas cliche you can think of, I am up for it!

Just got back from the cinema I went with my movie buddy ML and we saw New Years Eve, which is set in NYC.  newyearsevemovie.warnerbros.com

It was great and a wonderful way to get into holiday mode, and dear followers, do not fret, I will faithfully blog from the big apple as my significant other (aka the Big Banana) has provided a Mac Book Pro for me to use while I am away.

But as usual I digress.......

My lovely mother in law gave me a little gift yesterday it is called the "My little Paris": the best kept Parisian secrets, http://www.mylittle.fr/mylittleparis/en/the-best-kept-parisian-secrets.html

and those of you who know me will know if it has en eiffel tower on it, I am there!


Anyway there is a little note on a service you can get on google mail to protect you if you like a drink or three or four and don't want to embarrass yourself !

I thought this was very topical given that I have come home from the movie, had a couple of sad blanks (that is spell check for sav blanc !!)   and started working on this blog.

so with out any more ado this is what you can do! 
Available on any gmail setting in English, 

Bon Soir, off my to my bed chamber!
adieu.

1 comments:

BabyMac said...

I do my best blogging when drunk. Actually, I am off to subscribe to this immediately!

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing