Wednesday 20 June 2012

Baby Steps










Well I'm back from the Grace Kelly road trip, and boy did I enjoy the trip. It was really interesting to see the wide (flat) world past the Great Divide and get some real country time up my sleeve. I am going to do a longer post on the trip but this little gem is a taster, the picture does not do it justice, but it is a pair of baby bootees in leopard print!

I may be out of the baby wear loop at the moment but I can appreciate what the well dressed baby girl should be wearing this winter and this one to me is a real winner!

This little gem was on display in a store in Griffith and my significant other had to hold me back from running in and buying them for a future granddaughter (hey it's never too early to start a killer wardrobe). 

I must say they never had such stylish baby clothes when my kids were young, so what do you  think, what age is acceptable for leopard print??????







0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing