Wednesday 13 June 2012

Road Trip

This picture is a clue to something, can you guess?
There are a lot of things in the photo that relate to me


1. I am blonde
2. I am a princess (of sorts)
3. I love to drive fast cars
4. I have a convertible
5. My significant other is as lovely as Cary Grant


Give up?


We are going on a road trip to Bendigo to see the Grace Kelly exhibition! see here for more info


I have always loved Grace Kelly and managed to see an exhibition of her memorabilia a few years back at the Victoria and Albert in London. I heard the curator of this exhibition talking about how she managed to convince the family to lend more to the exhibition, hence me driving fast to take a look.


So I am going to channel my inner Grace Kelly for a few days doing a road trip through south west
NSW and Victoria. So strap yourself in, and join me, I promise there will be good food and wine on the way and lots of interesting things to see on the way.


First stop tomorrow: Griffith.
See you tomorrow!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing