Wednesday 13 June 2012

i've been everywhere man!

I have to apologise to my readers, due to overwhelming demand from you ( well one of you at least!) to know what I have been up to  (obviously not blogging enough) I have my letter of absence to explain why I have absent without your leave.

So here goes

Been to Noo Zeeland for a work trip

Saw 10 movies at the French Film Festival

Easter celebrations ( and a lazy Easter Sunday lunch for 17!)

House guests x 2

Exhumed! ( if you have to ask you will have to wait for the revelation!)

caravan and camping show

historical cemetery tour ( nothing to do with Exhumed!)

Anzac day family get together

Airport farewells

Mothers Day

Long weekend

Renovating our laundry ( here's a picture to prove)





Putting in a new water tank (I expect the rain will stop now!)

and work sometimes gets in the way as well! :-)


I hope you will accept my apologies, if you are looking for me, I'll be airing my dirty laundry!
:-)



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing