Thursday 12 July 2012

The Nanny Blogger

There has been a lot of media coverage lately about the rise of the Mummy Bloggers. My friend Baby Mac see her blog here has been featured quite prominently in this genre on various media outlets,  radio interviews,  newspaper and magazine stories she even made it to the The Project on channel 10. I feel quite chuffed to know someone so famous!


So I want to jump on the bandwagon, and I want to predict the advent of the Nanny Blogger!  Now I am not a grandmother (yet, and not expecting to be one in the very near future, but one can always been hopeful!) but I would like to think that we Nanny's ( or to be)  can have a bit of fun and discuss things which interest us  too! Equal Opportunity that's my mantra!


Check out my BFF Karen's new blog here and get ready for Nanny Bloggers!


BTW I still think it is hilarious that the blogger website still does not recognise the words Blog and Blogger and always highlights them in the spell check! ;-)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing