Thursday 14 June 2012

Exhumed!

Guess What,   I got to be rock chick for a night recently! Given my age, that is a bit of a blast from the past, but at Exhumed! I was one of the young ones.

For those of you unlucky enough not to know what I have talking about, have a look here and then come back and read of my adventure at Exhumed!

The moment I heard James Valentine talk about this on the radio I said to my Significant Other "We will be there, oh yes we shall" and I moved hell and high water to make sure we were there!



Big decisions had to be made, like what footwear?




Would we need ear plugs?




A bit of rock chick hair magic!




Excitement builds as we arrive at
Rooty Hill

The Bands 



Just like a real rock concert, security and wrist band!




Maybe a concession to the age of the audience? Seating for all


Prime seating, just behind the Judges:
L-R Barry Divola, Wendy Matthews, Tommy
Dean




We had a absolutely wonderful time, I was totally amazed by the quality of the music that was played that night, just ordinary people who loved making and playing music together. 


I want to thank ABC 702 for putting it on, and I am eagerly waiting for next year, I even kept my wrist band!
:-)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing