Thursday 5 January 2012

Washing in Town!


Well, only in the hotel room anyway.
It's cold, really cold, I mean bone chilling cold and anyone who knows me well, knows that I never feel the cold, but I must say the I have met my Waterloo in Washington. Verity had to go to the sauna to warm up this afternoon!

Done the topless get on and get off bus, although due to the cold not much getting off  or topless action was happening. We did the Smithsonian museums of history and natural history today, I really loved both,  but my favourite was the history one. I saw Julia Child's kitchen and the red shoes from Wizard from Oz. Pictures to follow so please read on....


Julia Childs Kitchen table









the red shoes I am saving for tomorrow, have to have a reason for you to check back again, don't I?
I am about ready to go home. Here is my list of things that mean it is about time for you to go home.

1. You get tired of american accents

2. You get tired of hearing the said american accents everywhere telling you about all their inner thoughts,
(they are called inner thoughts for a reason!)

3. You think tips should be reserved for good service ( not as a substitute for a reasonable hourly rate of pay)

4. You begin to get paranoid about having every disease they have created a drug for!  ( watching too much TV!)

5. You cannot take said drug due to the amount of side effects !

6. You think a night in watching house and garden TV is preferable to going out to another restaurant

7. You are tired of saying where you are from, just want to answer NOT HERE!

Notice I had 7 signs!  There will be more o the 7 thing later in another blog, there has been a development!

Watch this space!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing