Sunday 1 January 2012

News Year Eve

It is just like the movie here, I have just got back from shopping with Meaghan at Macys in 34th Street. I was getting her a belated birthday gift of a nice warm north face coat.  It was mayhem around there with people everywhere and noise from hooters ( not the restaurant kind! ) and vovozalas (the things from the world cup, I don;t know how to spell it!).

I wore my new leopard print shoes and they must have made me look like a local as I kept getting asked for  directions from tourists! It is really warm here today, I went out with just a long sleeved T shirt on, and was still hot!

The girls went to a local harlem beauty parlour and got their hair done, and boy do they look fab! The SBP ( smart, beautiful people) are off to a private party in an east village bar tonight, while the SBP's parents are having a quiet dinner and maybe a little TV. Too much excitement in one day is far too much!!

anyway best wishes to all for a very happy, peaceful and prosperous 2012!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing