Tuesday 8 November 2011

I'm a geek girl!

I am so exicted that I have worked out how to download and put a new template on my blog, do you like it?  I have also updated my i-phone to OS5 and only managed to lose my songs, well, not quite I have all my songs on i-tunes but cannot get them back on my i-phone ( anyone got any ideas??)

I have been working at home today (hence the work on my blog!) and the weather has been lovely and then we get these thunderstorms which frighten the animals. I had to go around to my friend's and put her dog in the house for her as she was in sydney.

Talk about the country life, we had an echidna here last week, the dogs were barking like carzy ( and not at each other which is the usual case) so I went out and found this little echidna sheltering against the house. I bought the dogs inside and it wandered off to wherever it had to be.

Have been collecting ideas for future blogs, so stay tuned, and thanks for reading!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing