Monday 10 October 2011

My first Blog ( not a very original title)

Well, hello great wide world! I know that for my first blog no one will be reading it, but hopefully in time I will have a small but deeply disturbed following! :-)

I have decided to write this blog as I was inspired by my friend Baby Macbeth who has a wonderful blog and I sometimes feel like I am stalking her life, so I thought I should get out and meet some new people!

You will see that I love using !! ( exclamiation marks) that probably summarises me, I am a very excitable person, except when I am having a nap!

I love commenting on all things, cooking, politics and life generally, so hopefully you will find something that interests you in future posts.
thanks for reading my first ever post!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing