Friday 7 June 2013

Losing a little bit of myself

Fear not, I am not losing my mind (I hope)! BUT as you know I have been doing the 12 week body transformation program,  and this week is week 4, called a milestone week and we have to weigh and measure  ourselves and update our stats.

Well, I am very pleased as non alcoholic punch to say that the since I got on the program I am a little bit less of the person I used to be!

4.7kg lighter, and in total 32.5 cm smaller!

Done by the gym so no bias there!

I can honestly say that it has been a lot more interesting and fun than I thought it would be. After a lifetime spent trying to keep my weight and health under control I think it has finally clicked in my brain!  I am enjoying the recipes very much, as initially I was concerned that I would find the food bland (as in "diet" food) however it is all fresh and seasonal and it is a real treat to add some some new recipes to my repertoire. Even the Signifant Other has no complaints on the quantity and quality of the food, and I suspect a few kilos might have gotten lost from his side of the bed too!

I have been mixing up my activity, curves gym, cycling, walking and my cross trainer, initially I wanted to learn to run but think that is an ambition I will follow up at a later date.

Anyway I wanted to share some good new for this Friday before the June long weekend so that's it for me!

This is my inspiration picture I keep on my fridge to keep me motivated,  when I reach my goals I am going to get a dress made just like this Grace Kelly classic!

Stay tuned!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing