Tuesday 1 January 2013

Starting how you mean to finish

Have you made your news years resolutions? I have, usually I don't share them ( so that no one can scold me when I don't live up to them) but I have heard that you are more likely to be successful if you hold yourself accountable by telling someone, so I am handing this grave responsibility over to you, dear readers to hold me to count if I don't keep my resolutions.

insert drum roll here...

so here they are:

One for the Mind:

Blog at least once a week, I need to be more disciplined in this matter, and hopefully I will make time to blog more than once a week, but this is now going to be my absolute minimum.



One for the Physical:

I am going to enter the City to Surf in August, not as a runner that would be too much but to walk it, I think that is a very achievable goal, so hopefully some you may even be there to wave me as I cross the finish line ( hope you have plenty of time to wait! :-)  )

http://www.city2surf.com.au

One for Personal Improvement:

I will not put things down I will put them away, straight away. This one has been a recurring theme over the years, and I think I have improved quite a bit on what I used to be like, but there is always the opportunity to be better, so in the interests of tidy house and tidy mind I aim to put things away in the proper place each time.

Pack away the camping gear

Put washing away as soon as it comes off the line

My dressing table, needs a little bit of organisation!




Ok, I'll start right now, see you all later.


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing