Friday 10 August 2012

Up Up and Away

Last Friday night we went to see Pam Ann in Sydney, Yes, we had a night in the Big City, we went out and had a social life!!  I lurve Pam, I have seen her before and enjoyed her show on Foxtel a couple of years ago.

For those of you who don't know Pam, she is the ultimate Air Hostess, yes a Hostess with the mostest, not just a Flight Attendant but a Hostie in the good old fashioned sense.


Pam Ann, the Hosties' Hostess.




So we entered our business class seats in the State Theatre and prepared for Take off. I must say that I think my significant other was the only hetrosexual male in the whole theatre, but boy was there a lot of nice eye candy there ( what a waste, I say!)

The take off was a bit bumpy, but Pam soon had us laughing in the aisles with her stories and rants about the joys of flying.  A poll of the audience revealed a number of flight crews from various airlines present and then she began to mock them all, especially Virgin.

The business class seat demonstration was hilarious. I must say the language was very blue, but the expletives only added to the hilarity of the stories.

The inflight entertainment included news reels of various air disasters, which really made me feel glad that I was safe on the ground.

Pam does not have intervals in her show, she says "The venues hate me" but I don't give a shit!! She's my kinda of girl.

Pam's website is here she does shows all over the world, so as Molly would say do yourself a favour and go and see her. You can also see some videos of her performances to get an idea of what she's like.

I would say it was a great night out, and it really beat my usual Friday night of Silent Witness on the ABC ( but thank God for iview I could watch that the next night!).



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing